Monday, May 31, 2010

Memorial Day Contrails




















What should have been a beautiful clear day started out early with aerial contrails.

I've been photographing these trails for years and today for the first time I saw a double chemical rainbow.

Everywhere I look I see these things in the sky - my eye is so attuned to them. I wish it wasn't. The most difficult part of this for me is that people do not even know it's happening - right above them and in plain sight. It's not hard to see it once you know what to look for.

And the other most difficult part is that what's in them is partially aluminum and barium - two highly toxic substances that in the body cause great harm. Alzheimer's and Autism are just 2 diseases that have heavy metals as a big part of the disordered neuro pathways.

And on the environmental front I believe that if we only look to carbon and other aerosols as the main problem of the climate issue -- and not looking to what's actually being done through weather and climate manipulation -- then we are missing the boat and one of the biggest lies of our time will continue hidden and not part of the conversation.

NASA talks about the dimming sky, PG+E even has a weather modification office right in San Francisco. Big things in plain sight.

No comments:

Post a Comment